There are several ways to find the Projects screen. It depends on where you are and what you’re doing. Select browser or Android instructions.
Using Design Space in a Browser
- On the Home screen (☰ Menu-> Home), in addition to clicking on any of the projects shown, you can select any one of the circled locations on the screen. Those labeled New Project will take you to a blank Canvas screen, otherwise you’ll go to a list of available projects that will be filtered according to your selection (View All near Cards will show you all the available projects in the Cards category).
- On the Canvas Screen, there are three places.
- MyProjects filters to just the projects you’ve made
- New creates a new project in the canvas (prompting you to save any work in progress)
- Projects lists all the projects.
Using the Design Space Android App
The Home screen is effectively the Projects screen.