How to Find It
- Windows: ≡ Menu -> New Machine Setup
- Android App: Menu -> Machine Setup & App Overview
- iOS Device: Not Available (10/29/18)
- Online: https://design.cricut.com/setup.
The Design Space web site and apps (except iOS devices) have a menu item to set up your new machine.
The process starts with clicking the button, then the app/website walks you through the rest of the processes. The process will go something like:
- Plug in your Cricut machine and turn it on.
- Connect it via USB or pair it via Bluetooth to your computer or device
- Download the app (if on a device) or go to the website (computer)
- Create a Cricut.com account
- Follow the prompts in the New Machine Setup procedure
Cricut’s help site is here: http://help.cricut.com/help/setup-cricut-machine. I recommend their site for this as it will always have the most up-to-date information.
This process works for the Cricut Explore, Explore One, Explore Air, Explore Air 2, or Cricut Maker machines.
If you need a new machine, click on the Maker, below, to go to Cricut’s store to find out more about their Maker and other machines. I’ll get a small commission if you purchase from this link (and the only link on this page that is an affiliate link).