Surely there’s a way to save a picture that I see on the Internet, right?
Yes, there is.
But first, a message about copyrights. Just because you CAN copy it doesn’t mean you SHOULD. If you don’t own the rights to the design, please don’t use it to make items to sell or give away to large groups. Making something for a family member or yourself is usually fine.
- Place your cursor over the picture in question.
- Right-click on the photo.
- From the menu that pops up (shown to the right), select Save image as…. Some images are protected against copying in this manner; if that’s the case, this option (or perhaps even most of the menu) won’t be available.
- Use the Save As dialog (shown below) to save the picture.
- Long press on the picture.
- On the menu (shown below), click on Download Picture.
You’ll find the file in the Downloads folder in the Files app. Alternatively, you can find it in Settings -> Storage -> Files -> Download.
The Inspired Squirrel does not have access to Apple devices yet and therefore cannot give accurate, tested directions.